Friday, October 3, 2008

Lauren's Open Letter To Audrina- Saga Continue's




I guess that Lauren Conrad wanted to get a little bit more off of her chest regarding the whole Audriana/Justin Bobby thing because she has just posted this in her blog.


Here we go again...


I woke up this morning in a unfortunately familiar situation. Once again someone has mysteriously called Perez Hilton and had him post another insane and completely false rumor about me. Hmmmmmm... I wonder who it could be? I'm baffled... What kind of person would enjoy watching blogs and the press tear me apart? I really wish I could figure out who would do this. Who is someone that I do not get along with, that possibly has too much time on his hands (between pathetically staged paparazzi shots), that has a relationship with Perez...? No one comes to mind. If anyone can figure it out can you please let me know because I am truly stumped.


The rumor I'm referring to is that I "hooked up" with Audrina's non- boyfriend Justin.(eww.) This accusation is insulting on so many levels. I'm being accused of being a bad friend, a slut and a liar all at once. It would actually be funny to me if people weren't taking it seriously. Do they think I was swept away by his wonderful manners and his commitment to my friend? I love it when guys burp in my face. So hot! Seriously?? I have never even been in the same place as Justin when Audrina wasn't around. I have been there for Audrina for years of ups and downs with this guy. Now she is accusing me of hooking up with him?? It's the most awkward position to put me in because I can't defend myself without putting both her and Justin down.


Bottom line, I did not and would never hook up with Justin.


The worse thing is knowing that a friend, that I've known for years and even shared a home with, thinks that I'm capable of that kind of betrayal. I would NEVER hurt a friend like that!


Audrina - We promised we wouldn't let people get into our ears and make us fight. You KNOW I didn't do this and I have never given you a reason not to trust me. What you are doing is hurtful and I don't want to fight with you. Whoever is telling you these things does not have your best interest at heart. I have always been there for you and now I'm being attacked for something I didn't do. We are supposed to be there for each other when other people do this to us and today you are the one doing it to me. Today you are the reason people are saying mean things about me. You asked me if I did this and I told you I didn't.


Girls, girls girls! Is Justin Bobby really worth ALL or ANY of this? NO!!


Digg!

No comments: