Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Britney's Sex Tape Drama - Not True




It looks like Britney Spears and family can breathe a sigh of relief.


In the last couple of days, rumors and reported quotes from Britney's ex-paparazzi-loser boyfriend Adnan Ghalib have surfaced, claiming that he had a 2 hour long sex tape with Britney in the pink wig.


Now Ghalib is coming forward to say that he never made these claims and that the quotes are false. He says, "There is no sex tape and I've never claimed there is one."


"I don't know where these quotes I'm supposed to have said have come from. What I do know is they certainly didn't come from me and they are completely false. I'm extremely upset and distressed and I'm taking legal action... This story has caused a lot of hurt to my family and people close to me."


Which "family" is he talking about? The wife that he abandoned in order to take advantage of a celebrity when they were in their most vulnerable state of mind?


He concluded by saying, "There is no sex tape. That is the end of the matter."


It's hard to believe anything that comes out of his hairy mouth.


Digg!

No comments: