Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Me vs. Apple Notebook

OK. I quit! I give up! I surrender! I'm not worthy! I F*CKING GET IT! 

My computer is in rehab trying to get some kinks worked out and I'm borrowing a friends Apple notebook in which (GASP!) I don't normally use an Apple because I am old school like that and this is why. It's too hard! I'm not a techie kinda chick. I didn't start my computer life on an Apple and I'm guessing that neither did you. And I have been putting off the challenge for as loooooooooong as possible. 

Yes, I get a lot of shit from my friends about it and yes I AM actually going to get  an effing Apple laptop but I want to do it at my own pace. OK, my friends? Not you, my cyber friends. I'm talking to my flesh friends.

I did teach myself how to use a computer in the first place and I will teach myself how to use an Apple. I am woman. Hear me roar!

But I can't continue with my postings until I get my computer back tomorrow night. If I posted what I've been trying to write at the moment, it wouldn't be a hot mess. It would be, just a mess. I, on the other hand, am a hot mess.

So, I'll see you tomorrow night. I'm off right now to bitch slap this Apple Notebook.

Word!

P.S. Thanks for letting me rant. And no, I didn't mean to write P.M.S.   

2 comments:

Danielle Decker said...

Sally you can do it!!!

Danielle Decker said...

ps.
I'm 32,000 feet in the air reading your blog.
american airlines GOGO sally.