Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lilly Allen Tells Elton John To F*ck Off On Stage


It was a case of co-hosting gone wild. I mean gone wrong. Way wrong. Lily Allen and Elton John hosted the GQ Men of the Year Awards in what should have been a good combo of "something old" and "something new," but it wasn't to be.

According to the Daily Mail, Lily was hitting the champagne pretty hard during the awards and it started to show. When she went to announce '...and now the most important part of the night' Elton said:' What? Are you going to have another drink?'

I guess Lily didn't think that was very ha ha funny because she responded with 'Fuck off Elton. I am 40 years younger than you and have my whole life ahead of me!'

Whoa, jump back little girl. That's Elton John you're talking to.

As the audience fell silent, Elton did not, although even he seemed stunned . He said, "I could still snort you under the table."

With that, Lily still couldn't keep her trap shut. She snapped, 'Fuck off. I don't know what you are talking about.'

Sounds like somebody is a wee insecure. And I'm not talking about the "something old."

What a mess. You know the Jonas Brothers would never behave like that.

Digg!

No comments: