Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ellen & Portia's Wedding


I had a big, big weekend. I got married to Portia de Rossi! Sorry, John Stamos...this one's taken.

You may notice something different about the way I'm writing...it's fancy. This is the font I type in now that I'm MARRIED! I do a lot of things differently now...I say, "I do" a lot. For example: Who wants to do pilates? I do. Would you like a Mountain Dew? I do. Do you know why I pulled you over? I do. And that was just this morning.

The wedding was everything we hoped it would be. I wish I could've invited all of you. But I have some pictures and video I can show you when Season 6 starts on September 8th. I can't wait to see them too...it was all a blur. See you then.

Blissfully yours,

The just married Mrs. DeGeneres

Sorry, she typed it in cursive. Don't know how to do that.

Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all i can say is...wow.