Thursday, August 28, 2008

David Duchovny Is Addicted To Sex


I didn't see this one coming.

David Duchovny has released a statement through his lawyer saying, "I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction. I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."

If someone is going to go public with an announcement like that, from a females point of view, I am thinking that Tea Leoni, his wife of 10 years, told him that if he wanted her to stick around, not only would he have to get help, but he better also show that he serious about it. And what better way to show that you are serious than by announcing it to the world.

If you want, encourage or agree with the decision for your husband to make such a public proclamation, he must have been a bad bad boy. Because that is pretty huge to share with the world.

Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so gross. Just another reason not to like him.