Sunday, July 6, 2008

She Said She Said


This is confusing. Cynthia Rodriguez who apparently just got back from a trip to Paris with her "friend" Lenny Kravitz, is saying that Madonna is hooking up with her man, Alex Rodriguez. Cynthia's lawyer, Earle Lilly said that the two (Madonna & A-Rod) are having an affair and are still together. Lilly also claims that A-Rod has a massive fortune and that he and Cynthia did have a pre-nup but I wonder if there is a clause in it for infidelity. Cynthia could always go after Madonna for alienation of affections but I think she'd have to live in Utah or Hawaii in order to do that. Cynthia is claiming that Madonna is not the first that her husband has been involved with but that she has had it now with his cheating.

Photobucket

Madonna is now speaking out herself and she say's this:

"My husband and I are not planning on getting a divorce. I know Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, who manages both of us. I brought my kids to a Yankee game. I am not romantically involved in any way with Alex Rodriguez. I have nothing to do with the state of his marriage or what spiritual path he may choose to study. I have learned over the years not to take accusations and the many false reports about me very seriously. I also appreciate how fiction and fact seem to be perceived as one and the same by people who read both newspapers and the internet."

I dunno, Madonna was a naughty little girl in the past but she is Kabbalothic now.

So, what is really confusing me about all of this is didn't Lenny Kravitz decide to re-virginize himself with a vow to be celibate until he get's married? Something about how he had been let'n his Johnson rule for years after forgetting to let love rule.

Digg!

No comments: