Saturday, July 5, 2008

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep


I need to know if this is true. Yesterday, right when I was in the middle of having fun at a pool party, somebody mentioned that spiders crawl into your mouth while you sleep! This girl said that you swallow about 5 to 10 spiders a month! I have never heard this before in my life and others sitting around started chiming in too, that they knew about this. How could I have never heard this before? Is it true? Please tell me that this is an old folklore.

I'm ready to start taping my mouth shut at night. And if this is true, why wouldn't they also crawl into your nose? Or ears? Blech! The thought of it is really disgusting.

I've tried looking it up on the Internet but I can't find a straight answer. Does anyone out there know if this is true or not?

Digg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I poo tons of them.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's true - it happens to everyone while they're sleeping. That's why if you're sleeping with a loved one, always leave a little trail of dead flies on their side of the bed and the arachnoids will leave you alone.