Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mamma Mia! Mamma Mia! Mamma Mia!


I went to see Mamma Mia last night and it was awesome! I loved it. I was in a pretty crappy mood yesterday so this was exactly what I needed to snap out of it. It makes you want to jump out of your seat to shake your groove thang. If you see it (you should) you will have a smile on your face for the entire film.

Photobucket

The music is great, the cast is great and it looks like it had to be the most fun film to work on, ever! Meryl Streep is awesome. That lady has a lot of energy. And Pierce Brosnon was hilarious, believe it or not.

Photobucket

Now I want to go back to Greece again! It gave me the same feeling of Greece that I got years and years ago when my sister and I rented Summer Lovers. We watched it over and over again. It gave us Greece fever. Luckily, we got to spend 3 weeks there a few years after the fever hit us.

After seeing Mamma Mia, I have the fever again. I'm even going to go see it a second time, only this time I'm taking my sister with me. I figure that this will expose her to the "fever" again and ya know 2 times is a charm, so maybe we will get a second chance at Greece.

Digg!

No comments: