Wednesday, July 16, 2008

His Sister's Keeper


I'm finding it hard to wrap my head around the whole unstable sibling situation going on between Madonna Ciccone and her brother Christopher Ciccone. What in the hell is going on between those 2? Having an unbreakable-like-a-diamond bond with my own sibling, I can't imagine it.


Photobucket
Is that Lourdes or what?


Unless you've been climbing the mountains of Tibet, I'm sure you know that Chris has written Life With My Sister Madonna, a tell-a-bunch-but-not-all book about his sister. To say the least, she is not happy about it. She has even pulled dear old dad into the middle of their rumble. Madonna's camp is saying that Chris is a drug addict, is broke, needs "help" and that Madonna has offered to finance his rehabilitation.


Photobucket


Chris is saying that this was his life too, she happened to be in it and that he has the right to write about it and make money. He has a point. It still seems weird though. One minute he's throwing her under the bus and the next minute he is defending her.


I am guessing that he never got the respect that he felt he deserved from his big sister and if you do somebody wrong for long enough, it is bound to come back to you in a bad way (big surprise, right?) but you know the saying about how 2 wrongs don't make a right?


Photobucket


I dunno who's team I'm on. It's seems so complicated. Like I said, I can't imagine it. I could never write a book about my sister behind her back, but I have also never walked in his Italian shoes. Maybe he is just a drug-addict-money-hungry-scumbag . Or maybe she is just a horrible-mean-selfish-cheap-tramp-of-a-family member (her father has not met David yet?What's up with that?) but there has got to be a better way.


Or maybe he's just yelling the loudest for once.


Photobucket


Digg!

No comments: