Sunday, June 29, 2008

The New American Girl



Pam Anderson has become a United States Citizen, and I guess to celebrate, she decided to put on a cowboy YEEHAW hat and (cuz all us Americans gots us some cowboy hats) strike up her best "I'm an American now" poses for Radar Magazine. It's funny because all of my family members do the same kind of patriotic photo's for the 4TH of July. My mom displays them in her house. Coincidence. Coincidence.


Pam had this to say on becoming an American citizen, "Being a citizen excites me not just because I can vote, but because I can crack the whip on Capitol Hill to defend animals."

Here are 10 more quotes from our new American girl:

1. "There's never going to be a great misunderstanding of me. I think I'm a little whacked. "

2. "Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful."

3. "It's going to take a certain man for me to ever get involved with, because he'll have to realize I don't have two children, I have three. Tommy is always going to always be a part of my life."

4. "People who wear fur smell like a wet dog if they're in the rain. And they look fat and gross."

5. "It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people."

6. "I was not a big drug person. I couldn't smoke pot because it made me so paranoid that I couldn't tell if I had to pee or I was really cold, so I just didn't enjoy it."

7. "I don't really think about anything too much. I live in the present. I move on. I don't think about what happened yesterday. If I think too much, it kind of freaks me out."

8. "There's no way I set out to be a certain kind of symbol - the way I dress is the way I am, the way I live my life."

9. "And I'm not an actress. I don't think I am an actress. I think I've created a brand and a business."

10. "Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time."

I think I hear Canada calling.


Digg!

No comments: