Friday, June 27, 2008

Mary Kate Put The Splat On Pratt


Mary Kate Olsen was on Letterman last night and said that she had gone to high school with Spencer "the evil one" Pratt and that he had played on their soccer team. I had always thought that she had gone to school in the valley, but I guess not? Mary Kate said, "He does not have a good temper." Ya, think? She also said , "He would walk off the field. He was like, me or the coach!"

Photobucket

The evil one spoke to US Magazine today with his response. He proably called them. He said, "I know I've made it in Hollywood when a famous troll is talking about me on Letterman. I don't really get why she'd use my name to get press for her little indie film that no one's going to see. She should probably focus more on not getting dressed in the dark than on me." He also said, "I forgive her, though. She's had to go through life as the less cute twin, which must be tough."

He's such a peach.


Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I surprised myself by enjoying that video. I loved how she kept talking about making out - and I like David calling whatshisname greasy.