Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Madonna & Guy Going Going Gone



The Sydney Morning Herald is reporting today that Madonna has hired Sir Paul McCartney's D-I-V-O-R-C-E laywer. It seems the rumors are true, that Madonna and Guy Ritchie have been living apart and that Madonna wants to wait until after her "Sticky And Sweet" tour to announce their split. It's hard to hire a divorce lawyer and for us to not know somethings up though. Kind of like when we were all supposed to pretend, not to notice, when J Lo was jumping all over the stage with twins growing in her big belly.

It has also been said that Madonna & Guy did not have a pre-nup. I don't even know what to say about that. I just keep hearing Kanye and Jamie in my head singing "We want prenup. We want prenup". I guess it shows that Lady Madonna really believed in happily ever after.

Digg!

No comments: