Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Letter From The Editor <-- :)




A few of my friends have been giving me flack about my posting's content. Some say that the posts are too long. Some say that they are too short. Some say that I'm giving too much information away. Some say that I'm NOT giving enough information and details away. Some say that I'm giving too much of myself away and some say that I'm not giving enough. Some say that I'm being too negative while some say that I'm not being negative at all.



Lawd have mercy! What's a chick to do?

Let me explain myself. I come from a dysfuntional family. I'm not talking about my flesh and blood family (though they are disfunctional too) , I'm talking about my homies, my amigos, my friends, my family. This family consists of best friends but it also gets much larger than that. Because of the fact that we all either work with people in the entertainment industry, hang out with people in the entertainment industry or ARE people in the entertainment industry, you learn to function like you would in any other normal dysfunctional family, by keeping your mouth shut. I gotta tell you, it's a hard habit to break.


So dear family, I'm going to try to do better. I will try really hard in the future to NOT be a such a dysfunctional- puta-chicken- shit. I will try to give you MORE details of who and what I am writing about. Even if sometimes the truth hurts. OK? OK.

No comments: