Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Love Planet Blue!


One of my very favorite places to shop is Planet Blue. My favorite location are their side-by-side boutiques in Malibu, Planet Blue and Planet Blue Essentials. The vibe is so alluring and colorful that I could live in there. This is also happens to be a celebrity "hot-spot".

Photobucket



The place is filled to the rim with dresses from Diane Von Furstenberg and Elissa Coleman, Trina Turk bikinis, Dolce Vita Sandals, Hobo International goodies, jeans from Frankie B., Miss Marissa tropical lotions and Diptyque candles.


Photobucket

I don't just shop for myself, I buy a lot of gifts there too. They have a really beautiful way of gift wrapping any item you buy, they fill it up with rose petals. I love it!

Photobucket

They always carry an awesome selection of home goods, beauty products, clothes, jewelry, books, kitchy gift items, bags and more.

Photobucket



They have a few locations around town including Malibu, Santa Monica, Venice, Beverly Hills and Westlake Village. If you can't get to a Planet Blue, you can shop online here .


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: