Friday, June 27, 2008

DMX Busted Again & Again & Yes Once Again


I know that this is probably shocking news but DMX was arrested again, in Miami. That's twice in one week. Or maybe that was last month. I've lost track now. He was trying to score some cocaine and weed today from an undercover officer. Why not? It's the weekend. Nothing like tweaking your brains out and then needing a little something to come down from it.

Here is a photo that I had of my bestie Matt Schulze with DMX. It was taken about 4 years ago. Gotta love those Kodak moments. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Photobucket

Digg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt is cute.

Anonymous said...

Why don't yo send positivity towards someone instead of dragging someone down. The guy obviously needs some help. Get a freakin' clue.