Friday, May 23, 2008

LC'S Apartment In "The Hills"



OK. This has bugged me for a long time. Lauren's old apartment in "The Hills" is NOT in the hills.

Her apartment was in "The Palazzo" on 6th St. which is located in Park La Brea which is in the flats, not up in the hills.

When the show first started, they were showing shots as if it was located up in Sunset Plaza. Then one day I went over to my friend Danielle's place and she mentioned that I should take a look out her window and view the building across the street because that was where LC was liv'n.

The whole Sunset Plaza thing was a scam. I guess that they decided against naming the show "The Flats" or a more generic "Park La Brea" or even better "The La Brea Tar Pits". That woulda been the winner in my book.

Wouldn't it have been awesome to see LC throw Heidi and Spratt into the Tar Pits and to watch Heidi's boobs and lips and nose melt? Does anybody know someone who works for production on "The Hills" who could set this up?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'll help throw Heidi the skank into the tar pit!